Re: SSHD as a Service

Lee Thompson wrote:

> Haven't seen any replies to my thread (OpenSSH Strangeness) lately, I'm pretty
> much giving up on this.   Anyone know of any SSHd's on win32 that actually work?

Only a few people seem to have problems with the Cygwin OpenSSH as far
as I can see. However, did you try to revert back to version 2.2.0p1
which is still on sources.redhat.com? You can choose it with setup.exe.

I'm somewhat surprised about predications like the above. It doesn't
work for you so it doesn't work at all? This isn't true, obviously.
Since nobody seems to be able to help on your specific problem, I have
the ultimate hint: Use the source, Luke.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.
mailto:vinschen@redhat.com