RE: Headers needed

Hello Maxim,

> I download GCC for Win (this is Unix C compiler for Win95) and try to
> compile some programms in *.c . But gcc say me, that he
> cannot compile it

You downloaded the whole Cygwin distribution, did you?
Well, in case you didn't, go to www.cygwin.com and click the "Install now!"
icon.
Follow the instructions. Read the FAQ.

> But all of this files absent in gcc distributive!

Nope, they are in the cygwin-1.1.x.tar.gz archive.
Only these are missing:

> -----
> #include <bstring.h>   /* needed for Irix */
> #include <sys/syscall.h>
> #include <netinet/ip_tcp.h>
> #include <netinet/ip_udp.h>
> #include <netinet/udp.h>
> #include <netinet/protocols.h>
> ----

You have to work around this!
UDP isn't supported by Cygwin, I think.

> Maybe,
> somebody can send
> me it files? I don't want download it (I pay for traffic).

I doubt that anyone will. You have to download it. We all pay for internet
access (or at least our employers).
You don't pay for downloading your e-mail? Interesting.

Hope this helps,

Karsten