Re: Opengl information

Robert McNulty Junior wrote:

>Where can I get some information on exactly how to
>setup up a OpenGl Screen, what commands are needed to
>draw on the screen, what screens you can use?
>Can it be used in console mode etc?

Here are a few references on the net:

OpenGL:
http://www.opengl.org/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/1219/opengl32.html

GLUT:
http://reality.sgi.com/mjk_asd/glut3/glut3.html
http://bigbang.phy.bnl.gov/dwww/man/bysection/3xglut/
http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html

GLUI:
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~rademach/glui/

André Bleau, ing., analyste
bleau@courriel.polymtl.ca

Département de génie électrique et         Electric Engineering and
de génie informatique                      Computer Engineering department
École Polytechnique de Montréal            Montreal Polytechnic School