Re: setup.exe should remove the tar.gz files of old packages

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 11:34:52AM +0900, Chunke R. Yang wrote:
>Leaving the task to the user might be the safest way, though notifying the
>user that all of the tar.gz files downloaded by setup.exe still exist in the
>download area is at least a user-friendly option.
>
>#I have used cygwin since the release of B20.1 and I think it is a very
>useful
>#software. I really appreciate the hard work of every developer.
>#It is a pity that sometimes some "unwelcomed suggestions" come from
>nowhere,
>#but isn't it lonely if you got no response after each release of the
>software:)

I don't know what this means.  What do you mean by "got no response after
each release of the software"?

Are you saying that you've suggested this before and no one has listened?

Are you a programmer yourself?  If so, why not try to implement what you
are suggesting yourself?

cgf