Re: make verilog-20001119 in Cygwin-b20

Larry,

That's odd. In my Cygwin 1.1.6 install, regularly updated from the
Sunsite.UTK.edu mirror, "gperf" is part of the "latest" branch.

I gave gperf a quick run with no options and a handful of keys entered at
the keyboard and it produced the kind of output you'd expect. I didn't try
to compile the results and verify their correctness, but there were no
obvious problems.

It seems to be there and functioning for me!

Randall Schulz
Teknowledge Corp.
Palo Alto, CA USA