Adding xterm-r6 to /etc/termcap

Just a thought - When logging in to an NT box via ssh (using cygwin's sshd), I was not getting color-based syntax highlighting in vi[m]. I simply copied the xterm-color entry from Redhat 7.0 termcap to cygwin termcap, and this fixed the problem.

Maybe future versions of termcap could include this entry by default ?

xterm-color:\
  :Co#8:NC@:pa#64:op=\E[m:AB=\E[4%dm:AF=\E[3%dm:tc=xterm-r6:

I do not monitor this list, so if you need to contact me, please do so at...

--
Jonathan Freiermuth
VoiceWeb Corporation