OpenGL question

Hi,

Situation:
  Cygwin 1.1.4 installed
  OpenGL 1.1.0-3  installed
  Windows NT 4.0 on a PIII550 (dell)

Problem:
  I have tried to compile the Hello.c source file from the OpenGL-src
package (somewhere in a redbook directory).
  The problem I have is that when the compilation has finished the
linker complains that it has a undefined reference
  to all the OpenGL and GLUT functions that are used in the linking.

The linker command line that I use in the makefile is as followes:
  gcc -lglut32 -lglu32 -lopengl32 <a number of objects> -o TD

Question:
  What am I doing wrong ??
  Am I missing something ?

Greetings Maurice Vosmeijer

Philips Semiconductors B.V.
Business Line video Eindhoven (BLV)
Building BE402, Hurksestraat 19

P.O.Box 218, 5600MD Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-40-27 24549

E-mail: Maurice.Vosmeijer@philips.com
or    : vosmeyer@wish.net (Home)
Seri  : vosmeijr@nlsce1