why do I have to load both, sources + binaries when running setup.exe ?

Hi !

Am currently executing setup.exe, and now I see that
sources + binaries are fetched.

Don't remember having seen a knob to select loading of
binary distribution only ...

Noticed in docu, that there is a binary version available,
but not the actual release .... full.exe is only available
in the old subdir ...

Whar exactly do I need to do to get the latest binary release ?

Sorry for the possibly dumb question, but its not clear to me.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                           Powered by FreeBSD SMP
Songs from our band >>64Bits<<............http://www.apsfilter.org/64bits.html