Re: why do I have to load both, sources + binaries when running setup.exe ?

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 01:43:07AM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> Maybe you got not the latest setup, fetch it at http://www.cygwin.com

I think I misunderstood the setup tool when I ran it first ...

> With the setup (2.29) you could choose for every binary where source is
> available, to download it with or without source.

Now I get the clue, thanks.

> At first, if you want to load down the whole distribution, i will suggest, it
> is better to fetch only the binaries, because it lasts a little longer to get
> all the sources, too.

a little is good ... ;-)

Thanks for your kind help

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                                           Powered by FreeBSD SMP
Songs from our band >>64Bits<<............http://www.apsfilter.org/64bits.html