RE: Dvorak with cygwin

For the general windows programs, I switched keyboards in the control
panel.  For DOS, I downloaded a keymap.sys and added the line
device=c:\bin\keymap.sys
to my config.sys file.

This seems to make everything except for cygwin use dvorak.

C. Porter Bassett     porter@et.byu.edu   http://www.et.byu.edu/~porter
"Pretend like this is a really witty saying." - Anonymous