Where to put ssh-agent and ssh-add permanently for bash?

    [CC ok, thank you]

    I'd like to have ssh-agent staerted for every cygwin
    window I shart. In addition I would like to have prompted
    for the aad-add key immediately too.

    Where do I put this configuration and how?

        .bashrc_profile

    seemed logical choice, but simply putting
    "ssh-agent $SHELL; ssh-add" did not quite do it.

    Jari