Re: OpenSSH 2.3.0p1 Win98 listen: No buffer space available; the socket cannot be connected

* Sun 2000-12-17 Corinna Vinschen <cygwin@cygwin.com> list.cygwin
| On Sunday 17 December 2000 09:12, Dr. Carsten Bormann wrote:
|
| > I assume you run 1.1.6?
| > This looks very similar to the problem I have reported under the
| > thread "OpenSSH + 1.1.6 strangely wedges W98SE networking".
| > There seems to be a resource leak somewhere; as I reported I can get
| > about 42 SSH tunnels opened before things wedge.
|
| Unfortunately you forgot to mention that the problem is solved in the
| developer snapshots.

Exellent. I assume this is the SSH p1-1 version that I loaded with
setup.exe?  Hm. tar is on latest/openSSH directory,
/etc/setup/installed.db says

    openssh latest/openssh/openssh-2.3.0p1-1.tar.gz 1196066

And the bin says:

    //jaalto@PICASSO /usr/bin $ which ssh
    /usr/bin/ssh
    //jaalto@PICASSO /usr/bin $ ssh -V
    SSH Version OpenSSH_2.3.0p1, protocol versions 1.5/2.0.
    Compiled with SSL (0x0090581f).
    //jaalto@PICASSO /usr/bin $

Would it be possible to add a version number increase too. Thank you. This
binary is indeed the latest p1-1, but I got that confirmed after
I unpacked the tar myself and compared the file size to one at /usr/bin

    //jaalto@PICASSO /usr/bin $ mount
    Device              Directory           Type         Flags
    f:\u\bin            /usr/bin            user         binmode
    f:\u\lib            /usr/lib            user         binmode
    e:\home             /home               user         binmode
    f:\u                /                   user         binmode

Jari