RE: CVS permissions problem with network drive

On WinNT, Win2k you can test if the user is logged into a domain by
checking the environment.
I expect I will probably add something like this to my startup batch
file.
if "%COMPUTERNAME%"=="%USERDOMAIN%" set CYGWIN=%CYGWIN% [no]smbntsec

I normally do use a domain, but occasionally I do refer to non-domain
mounts.
It is rare enough that I don't think permissions would be an issue for
me,
but a mount option sounds nice.

Regards,
Andrew Dalgleish