Re: new install of cygwin with pdksh doesn't work

  Earnie> --- "David M. Karr" <dkarr@tcsi.com> wrote:
  >>
  >> I'm sure this has something to do with line endings, but I don't
  >> understand what has to be done.

  Earnie> Then use setup to install Cygwin on the other machine.  It does all that needs
  Earnie> to be done for those who don't know what to do.

I did.  I installed Cygwin with "setup", then installed "pdksh".  The
given error is what I get when I try to execute "ksh".  I don't get
that when I try to use "bash".  However, on my own PC, where I
installed Cygwin & pdksh a couple of months ago, I don't see this
problem at all.