RE: AW: AW: AW: documentation archive

Simple sorting options, just a click away, like sort by name, path, date of
modification etc, without always remembering in the fingers the exact set of
options to pass to sort to get the desired result :-)

Seriously, even if I LOVE the unix way of doing things, I must admit that
ckicking here and there on usual places to get often needed results is quite
convenient.

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie