Re: volunteers gratefully accepted

I am a systems programmer of >25 years experience... I am very
hot on the idea of Cygwin, so I am already doing some things such
as porting already written applications (BIND, RPM, etc...)  I am still
waiting for my "porters" directory on franken.de which hasn't either
been granted or denied.

Contact me privately and let me know what the priorities are...  In
this instance, I would need "marching orders" because I don't want
to be in conflict with what is already in place...