Re: #including <tchar.h> using gcc on Cygwin

Thanks to all to responded. It looks like all that is wanted is a macro
named __T(x) which takes a string literal and produces either a wide
version of it or just the original literal, depending on whether the
application is Unicode enabled or not. The mingw32 version of <tchar.h>
defines similar macros named _T and _TEXT. The __T macro is only used in
one file of the application, so I'll work around this for now until I
can find out from the owner of the code whether it is really necessary
or not.

Thanks again,
Dave