Re: Cygwin SSHD + srvany + W2K only works if I put DLL on same dir as EXE

Corinna:

    I had actually read that file and I did not, nor do I now, see what you
refer to.

    Nowhere in the document you refer to is there any mention of "path" or
DLL that I saw.

    If you mean that I have to put (in my case) C:/cygwin/bin in my path,
just dont see that in your document. In any event I tried to take care of
that by setting up the  cygwin/bin directory as the start directory for
sshd. That alone did not solve the problem.

    The following greps find nothing for me.

mottati@DEN ~/mail
$ grep -i dll /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-2.3.0p1.README

mottati@DEN ~/mail
$ grep -i path /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-2.3.0p1.README

Thanks for your help.

Michael Ottati