Re: /bin/pwd versus built-in pwd

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:12:12 +0100, Bernard Dautrevaux <Dautrevaux@microprocess.com> wrote:

> > I have no idea what an "immigration problem" is but you're welcome, as
> > always to submit a patch.
>
> I think Ehud wanted to say a "migration problem", and that's exactly what
> I'm afraid of for some of my scripts I have to migrate to cygwin and
> probably why some complicated ones are broken there that I do not had time
> to investigate ;-(

You got my intention right (I'm sorry for my English mistakes).
I wonder why cgf did not get it, may be he does not have to do such
chores ?
As for the patch, I'll try to look into that (my solution may be the
easiest one, not the best one).

Ehud.

--
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni  Simon & Wiesel  Insurance agency