Re: A problem with "less"

This works fine for me with the latest stuff.  You can try the following:

   1. Look at the output of cygcheck -s -r -v.  If you don't find anything
      useful, try sending it to the list.

   2. See if the output from running strace with less provides anything
      useful.

   3. Actually debug less/cygwin1.dll with gdb to see where the problem
      occurs for you.

Hope that helps,

Larry