Re: setup

Jim Balter wrote:
> And if you folks had a sensible bug reporting mechanism instead
> of your bug submission page pointing at a mailing list,

What part of free software supported by Cygwin volunteers that donate
their time for programming, debugging and testing did you not understand.
I'm no great programmer of 35 years and barely understand the source code
but even I have managed to contribute my time and some programming
changes to improve and enhance this free software.  Talk alone buys
nothing.