Re: 1.1.7 & NT4.0 problem

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> You obviously didn't use the prescribed method for installing Cygwin or
> you would have a /usr/bin and a /usr/lib.  Please use the
> http://cygwin.com/setup.exe program to setup your Cygwin environment
> appropriately.

Oh silly me... I did use the setup.exe everytime and one more time after
you suggested it, and it still doesn't work.  I've tried downloading
all the files locally and installing, and that doesn't work.  I've
installed it successfully on Win98 computers, but NT is not happy.

--
Jiann-Ming Su, js1@microwave.ph.msstate.edu