SSHD on NT $

Hi All,

I will appreciate it if c=someone can help me out
here.

I have SSHD installed and running on NT 4 box. I
followed the installation guide in this url :
http://www.coe.utah.edu/guides/software/sshd_setup.html

Which was ok. The only trouble i have is that, I have
about 4 user names in the sshd.conf "AllowUsers" and
all these usernames are in the NT SAM as well.

Can some one help me out here.

SSHD is running fine just that only 1 username can log
in ???

Thank you,