Re: SSHD on NT $

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 10:51:50AM +0000, Gbenga wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I will appreciate it if c=someone can help me out
> here.
>
> I have SSHD installed and running on NT 4 box. I
> followed the installation guide in this url :
> http://www.coe.utah.edu/guides/software/sshd_setup.html
>
> Which was ok. The only trouble i have is that, I have
> about 4 user names in the sshd.conf "AllowUsers" and
> all these usernames are in the NT SAM as well.
>
> Can some one help me out here.
>
> SSHD is running fine just that only 1 username can log
> in ???

I suggest removing the installation you made according to
the above document.

Goto http://cygwin.com and click on the link "Install Cygwin now".
This will download a setup.exe file which you can start. Install
the whole bunch from your nearest mirror in the list shown by
setup.exe. OpenSSH-2.3.0p1 is part of the package. Take a look
into the file /usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-2.3.0p1.README after
installation. It explains how to install OpenSSH.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.