Re: Possible problems in select() under Win95/98/ME

Can't see these effects on W2K. Could be a 9x/ME problem. Note that
the below behaviour would cause failing inetd which definitely works
even on 9x/ME so I assume a border case.

Please create a _minimal_ testcase to reproduce the behaviour.
BTW: Which version of Cygwin?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.