Re: SUGGESTION

Today, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> You assume too much.  You expect that someone would actually read it.
> How many times have we seen requests to unsubscribe?  But anyway perhaps
> it should be added to the footer of each post.

It's already in EVERY message, why waste space putting it in twice?

From the headers:

     <http://sources.redhat.com/ml/#faqs>

but then maybe people just don't understand that message that any
respectable mail software shows that says "This message contains
list management information". ;)

--
now the forces of openness have a powerful and
  unexpected new ally - http://ibm.com/linux