Re: ksh93? -- also u/win question

> >The other thing it does in regards to mounts, is mount the system
> >directory in a standard place,
>
> I'm not sure I know what you mean by this.

By 'system directory', I mean the equivalent of C:\WINNT\System32.  In fact,
I think there are separate mounts for C:\WINNT and C:\WINNT\System32.  I
believe the equivalents on Win9x are C:\Windows, and C:\Windows\System?

Here's another bit from the Uwin page about things it will do:
"File control locking: UNIX file control advisory locking is supported by
UWIN with deadlock detection".
I'm not sure how tricky it would be to implement, but I bet the people
trying to port sendmail/postfix type stuff would be overjoyed at the
prospect of something like this.

cheers,
-Matt