Zsh on Cygwin

> I'm still working on it.  I sort of lost interest though, now that zsh runs
> so smoothly under cygwin (no more status access violations, yay!).

What version of Zsh are you running? I ask because there is at least one old
(zpty) and one new (^Z suddenly stopped to work) problem in current Zsh CVS.
Unfortunately, I still did not get around to looking into it more closely,
mostly because there does not seem to be much demand. And I'm using it on too
casual basis myself. So, any help is appreciated.

-andrej