Re: time to download

Hmm.  Maybe this should be a FAQ entry?

I hesitate to do this because it is going to be wrong quickly.

What would be *really* nice is to add this to setup.exe itself.  If there was
a screen which showed download sizes that would be interesting.  Getting
installed sizes would be very hard, of course.

Does anyone want to provide a patch which makes setup.exe show download
bytes and estimated download times for various connections?

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/