cvs server hangs on Win98SE

Hello,

I am having a problem where the cvs server I am spawning from inetd is hanging after completing most network requests.  I am running Win98SE and I just grabbed a distro update yesterday.

I read the threads about ssh-relating hangs, so renamed all ssh/scp related commands - but it still exhibits the same behavior.  I can ctrl-c out of my client process but it leaves a cvs server process hanging.

Are there any known issues with a cvs server on cygwin that isn't using ssh?  Or did I miss something and it's still openssh...

Thanks,
Frank