Recieve Money by Mail

Dear Friend,

This really works!  Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get involved
also, and it will work for you as it  does for us!!!!! Thank you for your time
and interest. This email contains the ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make
$50,000 or more in the next 90 days simply sending email! Seem impossible?
Just read on and see how easy this is.... Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show
to the investigation of the program described below to see if it really can
make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal. Their findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting participation in the program.  This has helped to show people that this is a
simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home. The results
have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating that those
involved are doing much better than ever before.  Since everyone makes more
as more people try it out, its been very exciting. You will understand once you
try it yourself!

************* THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW****************

                Print This Now For Future Reference

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days, please read
this program...

                        THEN READ IT AGAIN!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!
It does NOT require you to come into contact with people or make or take
any telephone calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money.
This simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY
TIME! E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually
free method of advertising NOW!!!  The longer you wait, the more people
will be doing business using email.  Get your piece of this action!!!
Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island. The enclosed
information is something I almost let slip through my fingers. Fortunately,
sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and study to it.
Two years ago, the corporation I worked for for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated.  After unproductive job
interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred
many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends and creditors
over $35,000.  The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just
couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow against my
home to support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
something significant happened in my life.  I am writing to share the
experience in hopes that this could change your life FOREVER.
FINANCIALLY$$$!!!  In mid December, I received this program in my
e-mail.  Six months prior to receiving this program I had been sending away
for information on various business opportunities.  All of the programs I
received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.  They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me
to risk to see if they would work. But as I was saying, in December of 1997
I received this program.  I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
name off a mailing list.

After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly. I
couldn't believe my eyes!  Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE
I could start immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program was
LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!??" Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It
cost me about $15 for my time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that
I don't need any money for printing to send out the program, and because I
also send the product (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In
less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  By
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. My
first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done.  By January 30, I had
received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT
LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR
$50,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back
and relaxed.  By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000
with more coming in every day.  I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much
needed new car! Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules
of not trying to place your name in a different place.  It won't work and you'll
lose out on a lot of money!  In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2
and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT
IT WORKS!!!  If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.  It
really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial
security.  If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like
I was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign.

                            I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have
been created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a
profitable business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling
off.  I was doing the same things that were previously successful for me, but
it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with
us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment
rate...because many of you know from first hand experience. There were
more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was
vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing invested wisely and
moved up.  Those who did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor....

***************** AS THE SAYING GOES *********************

         "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."

The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich."  Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom for
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months than you
have ever imagined.  I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this
money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I
have retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of
programs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not change it in
any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think
of. One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and your name
will be on every one of them!  Remember though, the more you send out,
the more potential customers you will reach.  So my friend, I have given you
the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially
independent.

                    IT IS UP TO YOU!!
                        NOW DO IT

Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a little
time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and figure out
what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out the worst possible
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of
money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.

                       IT WORKS!!!!

                  Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I
am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before
you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.  This is not a chain
letter, but a perfectly legal money making business. As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling
our products.  Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level
business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY dollar
received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY
E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.  You do it privately
in your own home, store or office.  This is the EASIEST marketing plan
anywhere!  It is simply order-filling by email!

The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the secrets
for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of E-COMMERCE,
the information highway, the wave of the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:
(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each.)  They come to you
      by email.

(2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1 and
      move the other names down.

(3) Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search
      engines to locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for
     "bulk email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you
      about $49+).

(4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them the Report
      they ordered.  Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
 joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
"saturation".  People are used to seeing and hearing the same advertisements
every day on radio/TV.  How many times have you received the same pizza
flyers on your door?  Then one day you are hungry for pizza and you order
one.  Same thing with this letter.  I received this letter many times - then one
day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP #1.
ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS Order the four reports shown on the list
below (you can't sell them if you don't order them). -- For each report,
send $5.00 (US) CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
appears on the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL
PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.  Save
them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you.

STEP #2.
ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name and address under
    REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f.  Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY! STEP #3.  SAVE THIS LETTER Take this entire letter,
including the modified list of names, and save it to your computer.
Make NO changes to these instructions.
Now you are ready to use this entire email to send by email to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
addresses so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!

Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing; surely you can afford
$20 (US) and initial bulk mailing cost.  You obviously already have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! There are two
primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1:  SENDING BULK  E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start
small, just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved
email out only 2,000 programs each.  Let's also assume that the mailing
receives a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.

Also, many people will email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead
of 2,000.  (Why stop at 2000?).  But continuing with this example, you send
out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for
REPORT #1.  Those 10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a total of 20,000.

Out of those 0.5% 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.  Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is
1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for
a 2,000,000 total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example
is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT
WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.

Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2:  PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works.  Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the
Internet will EASILY get a larger response.)

Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY
10 downline members.  Look how this small number accumulates to achieve
the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--
your first 10 send you $5..................................$50

2nd level--
10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500

3rd level--
10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)........$5,000

4th level--
10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000 $$$$$$

THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$ AMAZING ISN'T IT?

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit
10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20
people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants and many will
continue to work this program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME
ON THEM for years!

THINK ABOUT IT!

People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else and
many will work this plan.  The question is, don't you want your name to be on
the emails they will send out?

```````````````````DON'T MISS OUT!!!`````````````````````````````

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * * * * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!*

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ TIPS and HINTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on
it will be prompt becaus they can't advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY:  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR
                THE FOUR REPORTS NOW.

Notes:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper.  On
one of those sheets of paper write: (a) the number & name of the report you
are ordering (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
 Internet" ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Greg Bowers
1511 Lincolnway East
Mishawaka,  IN   46544

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
 on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Dennis K. De Mello
 P.O. Box   1022
  Wailuku, Hawaii    96793

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
 Internet" ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
John Cole Wener
 P.O. Box 3281
 Lihue, HI 96766

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
 Multilevel Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
 Zac Majors
 2242 E Woodchuck Way
 Sandy, UT 84093

             ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

             TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!
Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.  Send for the
four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start
coming in because:  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.  It is required for this to be a legal business and
they need the reports to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE  --
                   -- ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. --

Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow
the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW.

           ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:  If you don't receive 20
orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. To
generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the
income you will generate from this business! Before you make your
decision as to whether or not you participate in this program, please answer
one question.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this
super simple MLM program:

 1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!  NO   Telephone
     calls, NO big cost to start!  NOthing to learn, NO skills needed!
     (Surely you know how to send email?)

 2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet
     connection- so you have everything you need to fill orders!

 3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING
      TO PRODUCE OR SHIP!
     (Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

 4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H!  This program will change
     your LIFE FOREVER!!  Look at the potential for you to be  able to
    quit your job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about!
    Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your
   dreams and  being able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy
    business  from home!

 $$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$ ACT NOW!

 Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
 Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS  will
 be your reward. Thank you for your time and consideration.  PLEASE
 NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a business
 name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office
 of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at
 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal
 Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about
 business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your
 activities and advertising.  The information contained on this site and in
 the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.

 In the event that it is determined that this site or report  constitutes a
 guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.  The earnings amounts
 listed on this site and in the report are estimates only.  If you have any
 questions of the legality of this program, contact  the Office of Associate
 Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of
Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

 Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
 cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact
 information and a method of removal. This is a one time mailing.