RE: help with installing lynx

Tennessee,

Did you ever get lynx to work? I finally figured out that I had to
set the TERMINFO environment variable:

export TERMINFO=/usr/share/terminfo/

I remembered having to do this for the talk utility until it was fixed.
An strace of lynx shows that it's looking for terminfo in:

/usr/local/share/terminfo/c/cygwin

and since terminfo now ships with cygwin, it's located in
/usr/share/terminfo.

Hope this helps,

--Kevin