RE: help with installing lynx

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Kevin Wright wrote:
> Did you ever get lynx to work? I finally figured out that I had to
> set the TERMINFO environment variable:
>
> export TERMINFO=/usr/share/terminfo/

Oooh! it works :-)
Thanks for sharing that kevin, I'd tried and given up with getting lynx to
work.

I know that the mailing list archives are serachable, but would there be any
chance of having useful information like this put somewhere more easily
accessible on the cygwin website? (well I suppose I'm actually asking to
have this on the FAQ, but I'm sure the FAQ maintainer is extremely busy with
a million things)

I don't mind puting info like this on my own site and just having a link
from the cygwin site to it, if other people thought this was okay.

Sagar