1.1.8: du reports incorrect sizes

Hi,

I apologize if this was already reported and/or answered.

Compared to 1.1.4, du in 1.1.8 reports incorrect file sizes
(it seems that the reported size is 1/2 of the actual size
computed in 512 byte blocks).

I have both versions installed on the same machine, but I
verified that the appropriate cygwin1.dll gets loaded (by
looking at the list of loaded dll's for the running process).
I have no running cygwin processes so I do not think this
is a result of a dll mixup.

NT4/SP5, output of cygcheck upon request.
I could do more testing if needed.
Please CC me as I am not on the list.

TIA,

Bill