Do not ignore this mail

Hello Netizen,
      I seek your help and humble cooperation in going through this mail.Please do help me.
 Your intellectual achievement in this internet survey will be of great help to me if you spend some of your valuable time in answering this questionnaire of Online Survey on Internet Users which is being floated as a part of my project work for fulfillment of Master's Degree in Psychology. A questionnaire is being presented to you for assessment of psychological inputs considering your involvement in Internet, the physical behavioral and emotional acquity and social interaction. The options are to click the best choice of your will in the adjacent radio buttons. There are no right or wrong answers and please do not leave any question unanswered. To be truthful and honest you may hide your identity if you wish.
Please click here to enter the survey.
http://www16.Brinkster.com/kaycey/webques.asp
You can visit my home page at
http://kaycey.come.to
Please do complete my  survey as it will be of great help to me.
Please do forward this mail to your friend or anybody who is a Netizen.
Thanking You in Anticipation
Kaycey Vikram
kaycey@123india.com