Re: scp window client

Hi Everybody,

Thanks so much for all the information. I have sshd
running on my Nt box right now, but it's not
functioning properly yet.

The good part first; I can connect (ssh) into another
machine (Unix/NT) from my Nt box.

What I can not do is ssh into my sshd on the NT box.
Now, when I tried to connect, I get logged in with all
bash PS1.....PS stuff displaying.

Then when I do ls, the whole process breaks down. Lot
sof error message line, but the one I can comprehend
among the whole thing is this:
"id: not found."
ls

0 [main] a 0 handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=61001B47.

.
.
.
.
End of stack trace...

Plus I get a pop-up window with "Initialization of the
dynamic link library C:\WINNT\system32\USER32.dll
failed. The process is terminating abnormally.

All assistance will be appreciated here, I need to get
sshd working with all the features as soon as
possible,

Many thanks,

- Corinna Vinschen <cygwin@cygwin.com> wrote: > On
Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 12:06:57PM +0000, Gbenga