Re: scp window client

At 12:01 PM 2/16/2001, Gbenga wrote:
>Plus I get a pop-up window with "Initialization of the
>dynamic link library C:\WINNT\system32\USER32.dll
>failed. The process is terminating abnormally.

You might check the email archives for this DLL.  I remember there was a
DLL that Chris Faylor found mention of in the MSDN.  I don't recall if it
was this one or not.  A search would turn up the posting if its related to
this DLL.  A pointer to a solution was there.  If its not this, make sure
all the packages you need (i.e. all packages if you don't know which you
actually need) are installed correctly.  The easiest way to do that is
run setup again and make sure it doesn't complain about anything during
the installation.  If it does complain, try a different mirror.  If the
install goes OK and the problem persists, it must be a configuration issue.
The output of cygcheck -s -r -v might help.