Re: 1.1.8-2 tcsh 6.10-1 inetutils-1.3.2-10 ( rshd + tcsh problem )

Thanks for the reply.  The problem is any comands I execute through the rshd
execute slowly due to the CPU going to 100% cpu usage, even when I run the
rshd as the user who is performing the rsh.  Since I only use the tcsh
though I have found a work around for the problem.  If I change the default
shell for the user who is doing the rsh to say /bin/tcsh.sh where tcsh.sh
contains the following:

if [ "$1" = "" ]
then
  tcsh
else
  tcsh $1 "$2" &
fi

Then everything works fine.  This script seesm to get executed by the bourne
shell which has no scripts which get executed at startup (on my system
atleast) so the script is executed quickly.  If $1 is empty then it must be
an interactive login via rlogin, which seems to work ok, else it must be a
request from the rshd so I lanuch a tcsh with the correct arguments into the
background and it seems run at the proper speed without going to 100% cpu
usage.

I think I have configured my cygwin environment exactly how I need it now
and it works fine.  Thanks to everyone who contributes to the project for
the work they put in..