RE: New user help - dont understand Mount (and the rest)

Here's a way to create dll's in a makefile:

OBJS=foo
BASE=foo

gcc -shared -o lib$(BASE).dll -Wl,--out-implib=lib$(BASE).dll.a \
    -Wl,--export-all -Wl,--enable-auto-image-base  \
    -Wl,--output-def=lib$(BASE)_.def $(OBJS)

If you're still having problems. Trying pasting the output of
cygcheck -s -v -r to an email and sending it to the list.

HTH,

--Kevin