RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT]: Important change to symbolic link functionali ty

I'm afraid I did it again... I posted before completely reading the full
thread. My apologies for the duplication and thanks for all the hard work.
Of course you do realize you are making my job harder... I'm having a
dickens of a time find packages that don't compile and work out of the box.
:-)

By the way, I'll report back to the list when I find a good TeX/LaTeX
package that can be ported directly to Cygwin. I was on that exact hunt a
while back and let it slide after I downloaded MiKTeX 2.0 for Windows. I did
find several implementations, some of which were older than me. On the other
hand, MiKTeX seems to integrate into Cygwin so well... The only change I've
made is to edit the path to use the shortened 8.3-style Progra~1 instead of
Program Files.