Re: fpTeX and Cygwin

> That would be really nice. Did you look for the usual binmode/textmode
> problem? The most annoying case is textmode files on binmode mounts.

I have not encountered such problem yet,
but I have not made systematic tests as well:
is there a special/easy way to make such tests ?

> If you think the package is ok I would ask you for packaging so that
> the following configure options match:
>
> --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/sbin --localstatedir=/var

Is there a special directory for `fonts' ?

Futhermore the all TeX stuff is very very big: fonts, packages, ...
I guess that only the binary programs (and there corresponding sources)
has to be packaged:
the remaining needed files can be downloaded from CTAN sites.

It should be nice to have an available cygwin binary version of
ghostscript.