Re: Does it really work ?

Today, Gaël Salaün wrote:
> When I do the same install on NT Server, he 's aking me for
> administrator@machine's password but I'm logged with the same login as
> earlier(gsalaun) and have the same right. As far as he's asking me for
> administrator, he's trying to access the administrator home directory I have
> set it it doesn't work!!!!!!

try specifying the userid you want to become on the server at the client:

ssh gsalaun@machine

see if that works. ssh by default looks at who you are logged into the
client as, and assumes (99% of the time correctly) that you want to
be the same user on the other side.

--
now the forces of openness have a powerful and
  unexpected new ally - http://ibm.com/linux