Re: Can't build Make from source because Windows header filesmoved to /usr/include/w32api?

>  From: "Robinow, David" <drobinow@dayton.adroit.com>
>  Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:30:09 -0500
>
>    Yes, I think it will, someday. When somebody gets around to it. Preferably
>  someone with experience submitting patches to configure scripts.

If someone who understands the compiler issues updates the Cygwin
version of autoconf (or the standard FSF version of autoconf which is
then picked up by the Cygwin version), I will update the configure
scripts for other packages as necessary and submit patches.

>    1) This has only become a problem recently with a change to gcc

Yes, I realize this.  That's why I was asking if people were aware of
it and someone was going to fix it.  I checked the mailing list
archives and did not see any previous mention of the problem; if it
had already been mentioned, I wouldn't have said anything.

  jik