problem with downloading and offline-viewing cygwin faq as one big html file and suggested solution

hi,

hereby i offer an observation of a problem with cygwin faq "as one big html
file" and a

My observation:
I downloaded the cygwin faq "as one big html file" and viewed it offline.
As i clicked on a section reference in the toc, my browser tried to open
the webpage on the internet and jump to referred section there. That is no
offline viewing.
Of course i preffered my browser to stay offline and jump to the section in
the downloaded faq.htm itself.

My solution:
I have changed the references in the toc in the downloaded faq.htm so that
my browser indeed stays offline.

If you also prefer your cygwin faq "as one big html file" to be able to
function for both on- and offline viewing,
i suggest to change the href entries accordingly:

replace all 'href="http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/faq/faq.html#' with
'href="#'

Regards,
Ed B Visser