Problem with OpenSSH 2.5.1p2 - cygwin version. Wrong passwd authentication

 Hi.

 I'm having trouble with getting openssh to run on nt4. I've installed
it and have it running as a service. It is listening on port 22, as
expected. But when I connect to it (I use SecureCRT) I always get a
wrong password error. I'm attaching my sshd config and /etc/passwd. If
you need some more info, please ask.

 I'm trying to login with 'Administrador' account and "guest_sshd"
account with no success. Currently I have the service running as
guest_sshd (I activated "act as part of os" and "replace a process
level token" policies for that user).

 What am I missing? I'm desperated!
Please, any help will be greatly appreciated.

 Regards.

    ** RoMaN SoFt / LLFB **
       roman@madrid.com
   http://pagina.de/romansoft