Re: KSH to Bash conversion

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, ehud@unix.simonwiesel.co.il wrote:

> I STRONGLY suggest you read the bash man page(s) carefully.

Actually, using Emacs, I searched the man page for about 1/2
hour, looking for things like, upcase, convert and ...  Actually,
I do read manuals quite religiously, but I also search manuals
quite religiously.  Almost all of the time, your efforts aren't
rewarded and newsgroups help out.  Everyonce in awhile, your
efforts aren't rewarded because you were dense.  The latter
happened here.

> THIS IS DEFINITELY OFF TOPIC. Please don't ask more bash
> questions here.

I apologize profusely.

I am well aware that off-topic is taboo.  Be assured that this
won't happen again.

Signing off with my tail between my legs.

--
Galen Boyer
I like to skate on the other side of the ice.