Re: Can I hack _ctype_ to be available other than as an import

I just pulled ctype_.o out of one of the b20 libraries (still had it on
backup) and added it to the end of my link line.

Seems to work.

--

Please Note:

This email message and its contents are property of Quadstone. If you
received this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender
via email. Thank you.