rxvt for bash

Hi,
I would think it would be a good idea to include rxvt instead of command.com
as startup for bash.

I got the following mail from Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu

I consider consize/win95cmd a useful help, but not a fix for all of the
annoying problems unfortunately.  If you're looking for a good console
to use bash in, I'd suggest the native port of rxvt at
http://www.io.com/~bub/rxvt.html

I invoke it with

d:\cygwin\usr\bin\rxvt.exe -sr -sl 2500 -bg beige -e bash --login

This works much better than command.com with the default startup batch file

best regards

Richard