Nt Logins --> Linux logins

Hi every body,

sorry for my yesterday question  "Linux logins --> NT logins " , I did a
mistake.
in fact , I have about 400 logins Nt from a server NT4  that I want exported
on my cygwin server  for a future software, we know that is possible because
during the first install of cygwin on a windows machine , it converts NT
logins on linux logins, and I would like to know the name of the program or
the way to do this?

Best regards.

Morad KALKOUL