Re: colours in vim

Hi Richard

When you start rxvt try setting the terminal type to CYGWIN, ie. try
something like this:

rxvt -fn Courier-13 -sr -ls -title bash -tn cygwin

That seems to work fine with me. Also it doesn't stop colours comming up in
"command.com". I think I'm assuming you have terminfo installed, if you
don't then install it via setup.

Sagar

Sagar R. Shah                 www: http://www.netnexus.co.uk/
Room Z5                       map: http://thor.cam.ac.uk/~srs29/sidmap.jpg